Northwest Communities Conference, August 20-22, Deming WA (outside
From: Steve Habib Rose (habibthegarden.net)
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 12:39:40 -0500
Northwest Communities Conference
Sponsored by NICA, the Northwest Intentional Communities Association
August 20-22
River Farm
Deming WA (outside Bellingham)

Spend a weekend in the beautiful South Nooksack River Valley, and learn more
about intentional communities!  This is a great opportunity to share what your
community has learned, meet others in the intentional communities movement and
find out how they are building stronger links between us all.

$25.  Includes camping for Friday and Saturday nights, all NICA workshops and
events, and breakfast and lunch on Saturday and Sunday.  Friday evening's meal
will be potluck, and Saturday evening is on your own (vendors available).

Added bonus: Your registration includes FREE admission to the River Farm Herb
Festival (taking place simultaneously), with more workshops, food and craft
vendors.

General schedule: You may show up any time after 4 pm on Friday, and the
conference ends at 3 pm on Sunday.  (You may stay on later, by permission of
River Farm).

Please bring material on your community for the Communities Fair tabling event!