Common House Wisdom
From: Robin Allison (ecohousingxtra.co.nz)
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 02:51:48 -0500
Greetings from New Zealand!

We have just spent an intense month putting together our design program.
As part of assembling background information, one of our members edited
over a years' worth of saved messages about common houses from this list
into a very readable and invaluable 13 page document.

If anyone would like a copy, email me direct and I can send it as an
attachment (or as the body of the message if you're virus averse!).

Warm regards,
Robin Allison
Waitakere Eco-Neighbourhood Cohousing Project
Auckland, New Zealand