Article on Blueberry Hill
From: ann zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 10:43:03 -0500
Hi all!

What fun!  Blueberry Hill has a story on them appearing in the
Washington Post in today' print edition in the Metro Section.

The article has REALLY GOOD placement:  right next to "Dr. Gridlock"
a famously popular column so no one can miss the story!

BBH'rs -- we're all thrilled that you are getting this recognition.
A positive article that reflects well on all of cohousing.  CONGRATS!

Here's the link:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/WPlate/1999-07/19/089l-071999-idx.html

--
_______________________
Best -- Ann Zabaldo

"If you want to have good ideas, first have
lots of ideas, then some of them will be good."
               Linus Pauling

Takoma Village Cohousing is the Washington D.C.
area's first URBAN cohousing community. We're w/in
two households of being fully subscribed!  We expect to
have a healthy waiting list by groundbreaking in mid- Sept.
Email me for more details.  Or visit our
website at: http://www.home.earthlink.net/~takomavillag