Re: Common House Wisdom
From: Judy Baxter (BAXTERepivax.epi.umn.edu)
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 16:25:36 -0500
Wow! that document (edited from the cohousing-l list) on common house wisdon
sounds wonderful.  I'd suggest making it a link to the national web page.
Have had several people say the archives are daunting.

Judy

-- e-mail:      baxter [at] epivax.epi.umn.edu
        (usually checked on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday)
15 homes - 7 new townhomes plus
        8 coop apartments               in a rehab Georgian building
(built as a retirement home in 1924 -) which also serves as our Common House
Two (3 BR +) townhomes  for sale - see our web page
a SMALLER HOME (1 BR) will be available this summer, as two households combine,
date still uncertain
 web page: http://www.jimn.org/mococo/