Finally some interest in Hartford
From: Tonka444 (Tonka444aol.com)
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 18:31:22 -0500
Hello--

I have finally got a little cohousing group off the ground in the greater
Hartford area.  To generate more interest, we are planning a slide show at
the main library in West Hartford and have hired a speaker.  Our presentation
is September 9th.

I want to reach as many people as I can about the slide show.  I guess I have
to create a flier to post everywhere and send a press release to the Hartford
Courant, our city's newspaper.

My question to you generous cohousers on this list is.....can anyone send me
a similar press release or flier that I can, well, copy.  I don't know the
first thing about desk top publishing and want the flier and press release to
appear as professional as possible.

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Shelly DeMeo
Greater Hartford Cohousing (sexy name!)