The Cohousing Network Website Advisory
From: Susan LaBarre (susalamindspring.com)
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 14:46:31 -0500
An advisory to all users of The Cohousing Network website:

...we will be closing the website for maintenance on Sunday evening,
beginning at 10pm, EDT.  During this time, visitors will see an "under
construction" home page for a few hours while we make some significant
changes.

The good news is that Monday morning, you can visit our enhanced
website...freshly painted, with lots of cohousing photos and a some new
features. A few pages will still be under construction as we expect to add
several new features during the month of August: including photos from the
Denmark Cohousing tour this month and a more comprehensive website for our
upcoming North American Cohousing Conference, scheduled for October 1-3, in
Amherst, Massachusetts.

Because the website is still undergoing changes, there is ample opportunity
for YOU... our online cohousing community ... to give us feedback and ideas
about how to present the most comprehensive online information about the
North American cohousing movement. So, please look for our Website
Evaluation Form and let us know your thoughts.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation during this brief transition.
We hope you will be pleased with your first visit to our website, beginning
next week.

Regards,

Susan LaBarre
Webmaster