Re: food for thought
From: Victoria (victoriatrillium-hollow.org)
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 10:24:58 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01BED73F.180EFEE0

Thanks Graham for your even handed comments about Highline Crossing.  It =
would be hard to be a community under the microscope after a nearby =
shooting.  I hope I don't have to find out first hand. =20

Vicky Leary
Trillium Hollow, Portland, Oregon

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01BED73F.180EFEE0

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Thanks Graham for your even handed comments about Highline =
Crossing.&nbsp;=20
It would be hard to be a community under the microscope after a nearby=20
shooting.&nbsp; I hope I don't have to find out first hand.&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Vicky Leary</DIV>
<DIV>Trillium Hollow, Portland, Oregon</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01BED73F.180EFEE0--