New Cohousing Web Site!!!
From: Zev Paiss (zpaissearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 12:17:37 -0500
Dear Susan,

Thank you so much for the incredible renovation of the TCN web site.  It
truly shows the many wonderful aspects of this innovative concept.

I hope coho-l readers will check it out.  For you coho-l readers who are
not yet a member of the network, this is a great time to start.

If you want to have a great time with a bunch of other cohousers, plan
to attend the North American conference in Amherst October 1-3.  Members
of the Network (both individual and group) will receive discounts on the
cost of registration.

Thanks again Susan for a job well done and I hope to see and meet many
of you in Amherst this fall.

Zev Paiss
Executive Director
The Cohousing Network