Re: Aspen and Highline
From: Susan LaBarre (susalamindspring.com)
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 15:00:18 -0500
At 4:45 PM -0500 7/26/99, allenbutcher [at] juno.com wrote:

>Personally, I believe that the more we can learn about the factors
>involved in the experiences of community at different cohousing sites,
>the better we will all be able to build community where we are.  For this
>reason I appreciate that Graham has information available, however dated,
>and wonder if similar studies have been made and are available.  I'm not
>aware of any, but then, have not yet visited the new cohousing Web site.

We now have a library section reserved on The Cohousing Network website for
in depth information and research. We haven't received any new papers yet,
but the invitation is being extended for folks to submit white papers,
research studies, and survey results for archving in our online library.

Note: all research and survey papers must include an appendix of research
methodology to support the accuracy of the findings. Please send
submissions to susala [at] mindspring.com. Before being posted on our website,
all submissions are subject to a committee review by the Board of Trustees.

Susan LaBarre
Webmaster
The Cohousing Network
http://www.cohousing.org
  • Aspen and Highline allenbutcher, July 26 1999
    • Re: Aspen and Highline Susan LaBarre, July 27 1999