TCN Membership
From: Mac & Sandy Thomson (ganeshrmi.net)
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 15:43:30 -0600 (MDT)
There's been a lot of encouragement to be a member of The Cohousing
Network, but I need a litttle help.  When Rocky Mt. Cohousing
Association became TCN, our community became a member of TCN, but I have
no idea if we are still current in our membership.  I suppose I should
know since I'm the one the writes the checks, but I can't remember. Is
there a place on the website where I can find that out or can I count on
TCN sending out a membership "invoice"?

Thanks,
Mac

--
           Mac & Sandy Thomson           Heartwood Cohousing
           ganesh [at] rmi.net                Durango, Colorado

"If it sounds good, it is good."
     - Duke Ellington