Re: security in cohousing
From: Jennifer S. Stevens (jstevensccsi.com)
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 1999 07:57:52 -0600 (MDT)

On Sun, 1 Aug 1999, Bitner/Stevenson wrote:

> There was a great article in the Utne reader several months ago called
> "Cities Don't Suck" that anyone who feels sorry for me and other urban
> dwellers should read. It said everything I've ever thought about how cities
> are good for people.

Just curious, but does anyone know off the bat how auto insurance rates
compare between cities and suburb/rural? I have the general idea that they
are higher in cities, but that may not be true. If we move to an area with
high insurance rates after I graduate next year, we'll be giving serious
thought to selling the car. Seems a shame since we just got it last year,
but I just can't see paying high insurance and parking, specially if
there's good public transportation.

jen stevens, who prefers cities herself....