Re: cohousing car costs
From: Bitner/Stevenson (lilbertearthlink.net)
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 1999 10:24:38 -0600 (MDT)
Insurance rates are definitely higher in cities, but what of it? As a good
driver, mine is only a few hundred dollars a year. I spend far more on
repairs. The question really is, is it more expensive to own a car in the
city, and I think the answer has to be "no". Especially when you consider
the cost of commuting from a suburb(I can walk to work) and the need for two
cars if you have two jobs in a family.

Really off topic this time!
--
Liz Stevenson