Re: security in cohousing
From: Lee Irwin (leeirwinari.net)
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 1999 16:13:38 -0600 (MDT)
Jan wrote:
Just curious, but does anyone know off the bat how auto insurance rates
compare between cities and suburb/rural? I have the general idea that they
are higher in cities, but that may not be true. If we move to an area with
high insurance rates after I graduate next year, we'll be giving serious
Here in the Balto. Maryland area, Rates are higher in Baltimore than in
the Annapolis (much smaller town) to the south.  The insurance co. has a
"line of demarcation" -- if you live south of that line, your rates are
cheaper.
        I've lived here so long :) that I don't know about any other
examples.

        Lee