Re: Cohousing in mainstream news!
From: ann zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 1999 22:04:05 -0600 (MDT)
I've been cruising around on the USA Weekend website and I find "cohousing" in
the index search function but not the link for the article.  Has anyone else
found it?  AZ

--
_______________________
Best -- Ann Zabaldo

Takoma Village Cohousing is now a
*PATH Demonstration Project (Partnership for Advancing
Technology in Housing) for HUD.  We have received $35,000
from HUD for consulting fees to help us determine which
energy systems and green materials are appropriate for our
community.

TVC:

*first URBAN community in the mid-Atlantic
*Groundbreaking mid-Sept
*Ribbon cutting late March 2000
We expect to have a healthy waiting list by groundbreaking
Email me for more details.  Or visit our
website at: http://www.home.earthlink.net/~takomavillag