Re: Mining the Cohousing-L archives
From: Leland Baker (lhbakerecentral.com)
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 11:46:51 -0600 (MDT)
In the interim until the anticipated user interface / search engine become
available, I have created a file which greatly facilitates my own archive
searches.  It's an ASCII text file which contains the subjects and gopher
addresses of messages to the list back to Dec '92 and is updated monthly.
It's at 881 KB now - too big to mail to the list without fear for my life
(there are some obvious ways to reduce the size) - but I'd be happy to send it
as an attachment to anyone who wants to try it out.  It's quite convenient to
search for and retrieve relevant messages,  either online by copying and
pasting the address for each 'hit' into the browser location bar or offline by
creating a link or address file to be used later.

I have up to date virus protection so the file should be safe.  If you'd like
a copy, please reply to me and not to the list.

Leland