Re: Saving for future repairs and projects
From: LIMcLanes (LIMcLanesaol.com)
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 23:12:45 -0600 (MDT)
Greetings,

We at Bellingham Cohousing Group are also attempting to set our homeowners
dues to include an account for future repairs and projects.  How have other
cohousing groups handled this?  Is there some formulaic accounting means to
approach this topic? As we are now building community and literally building
our homes with the first of our 33 families to move in around Christmas,
there is much to do and ponder.

By the way we have several more 2-4 bedroom units available.  Designed by
Chuck Durrett and Kathryn McCamant, our future homes are in the Fairhaven
District of Bellingham, the City of Subdued Excitement :). We are 90 miles
north of Seattle and about 20 miles south of the Canadian border.  The
beautiful San Juan Islands, Western Washington University and Mt. Baker are
jewels that surround us.  My, wouldn't the Chamber of Commerce be proud of
me?  If you want more info, I'd be happy to send you details.

Thanks,
Rommie
Bellingham Cohousing Group