free website space?
From: Cheryl Charis-Graves (ccharisjeffco.k12.co.us)
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 08:46:56 -0600 (MDT)
Do any of you know where we could access a reasonable amount of free
website space? We have a domain name, and a very old, outdated site on
geocities, but we can't use our domain name there.

Also, since I will be setting this up, do you all have opinions about
the usefulness of a website to an already-established community? Do some
of you use it for disseminating information to community members? Is it
used for maintaining a community calendar, updating information, etc.?
Posting minutes? If we go to the expense and trouble of setting it up,
I'd like to know other communities have found it to be worthwhile.

Thanks,
cheryl
Harmony Village in Golden CO