Coho-L archive searching
From: Peter Scott (psak.planet.gen.nz)
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 20:49:03 -0600 (MDT)
Many thanks to  Leland Baker <lhbaker [at] ecentral.com> for compiling the list
of the now over 9000 past posts to this list. What I have done with this
file, is post it and a simple search facility at
http://nzpp.hypermart.net/search/ . It searchs the posting subject lines
for matches.

I did a  test search about  using developers:
"develop manag -list -meal -lot  -redevelop -developments -thing"
 and got a satisfying 130 odd matchs of bedtime reading!

Im sure one proper search facility will evolve sometime, but in the
meantime this certainly fills the gopher gap. Leland has undertaken to send
monthly updates, which i will add to this facility too. Let me know if it
can be improved.

> Attached is a self extracting zip file of the Cohousing-L archives.
Please let me
> know how this works for you and any suggestions to make it more useful.
Also if

--
Peter Scott
Waitakere Eco-Neighbourhood Cohousing Project