Re: free website space?
From: Judy Baxter (BAXTERepivax.epi.umn.edu)
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 03:07:19 -0600 (MDT)
Our website is basically used for PR/marketing.  We get a small but steady
trickle  of people calling for more info about cohousing in Minn who found us
on the Web.  So I think it is very valuable for that.  We don't update very
frequently, but do update the header (hopefully every 2-3 months) so people
know the info is relatively up to date.  At the beginning, it sat for a while,
and someone called and asked if we were still alive - last document added had
been a year or so before.

Also very useful when people call from other sources  (I currently do the
voicemail) and I can suggest people check the website rather than mailing out a
lot of stuff.

Judy

-- e-mail:      baxter [at] epivax.epi.umn.edu
        (usually checked on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday)
15 homes - 7 new townhomes plus
        8 coop apartments               in a rehab Georgian building
(built as a retirement home in 1924 -) which also serves as our Common House
Two (3 BR +) townhomes  for sale - see our web page
a SMALLER HOME (1 BR) will be available this summer, as two households combine,
date still uncertain
 web page: http://www.jimn.org/mococo/