Re: free website space?
From: Eris Weaver (eriswco.com)
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 11:44:32 -0600 (MDT)
Judy Baxter said:
>Our website is basically used for PR/marketing.  We get a small but steady
>trickle  of people calling for more info about cohousing in Minn who found
us
>on the Web.  So I think it is very valuable for that.

I have to second that.  I am the Webmistress for our group, and we have
found the site to be of tremendous use for new people!  We post the minutes
of our meetings on the site, upcoming events, etc. so it is updated about
every two weeks.  People coming to a meeting for the first time can read our
minutes, etc. and get up to speed so we don't have to repeat too many things
when they DO come -- it answers a lot of questions.  And I've gotten at
least one email from a cohouser in another part of the state who said his
group -- newer than ours -- was finding it very useful to follow our process
via our minutes.

Also, the majority of our current members FOUND the group via the Web!
Eris Weaver, Sonoma County Cohousing
eris [at] wco.com
http://www.wco.com/~eris/socoho.html

"Let the beauty we love be what we do." --- Mevlana Jelaladin Rumi