Village move-in!
From: Stephanie Fassnacht (fassnachssc.wisc.edu)
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 11:14:23 -0600 (MDT)
  After a blitz-krieg of getting our legal documents finalized and
making last-minute decisions, some members of Village Cohousing in
Madison Wisconsin are moving in.  The rest of us will be moving in
over the next month.  It's been a busy and stressful time, but
happy and exciting at the same time.  The site has another month or
so of construction and renovation work before it is complete, so
we're living essentially on a construction site.  Even for those who
have moved in, construction on their units is not quite done.  I'm
sure we'll all look back on this one day and laugh.
  The great part though, is that we are already starting to
interact and care for each other.  There have been welcoming flowers
brought to our doors, offers of help, and lending things back and
forth.

Stephanie Fassnacht