Register Online for North American Cohousing Conference
From: Susan LaBarre (susalamindspring.com)
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 17:35:29 -0600 (MDT)
Our conference website is now up and running, along with our online
registration form.  If you've thought about going to one of our cohousing
conferences before and haven't had a chance, imagine being with hundreds of
cohousers in the country's most gorgeous Autumn region... right at peak
leaf gawking time.

Amherst in the fall pales only in comparison with all the incredible
cohousing information you will garner from participating in our workshops
and hanging out with our facilitators, cohousing professionals, and other
folks in various stages of community development.

And what's also great is... we're holding this conference at two
established cohousing communities, so the hands-on workshops we're planning
will be especially relevant to real world cohousing.

So, visit our pages... some of the content is under construction, but you
can now get high level information about the program and prices; nitty
gritty details will be posted during the next couple of weeks.

Early registrants will have first dibs on indoor accommodations and certain
workshops, so please don't wait til the last minute to register.

Our conference URL is: http:www.cohousing.org/conference99.html

Dust off your cameras for a gorgeous conference, see y'all in October!!

Susan LaBarre
Webmaster
The Cohousing Network
http://www.cohousing.org