Re: Village move-in!
From: PattyMara (PattyMaraaol.com)
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 13:54:12 -0600 (MDT)
Congratulations!  Best of luck in the chaotic days of move-in.  Please keep
us informed (as time permits) of the joys and sorrows, warts and all.  This
is a charmed time for your community.  Enjoy, and remember to breathe deeply
when it gets overwhelming.

co-heartedly,
Patty Mara
Tierra Nueva Cohousing, Central CA Coast
Where our Emergency Preparedness (Y2K) Committee successfully presented our
proposal for $1500 and gained full consensus from the group for purchasing a
2500 gal water tank, stocking the pantry with emergency food supplies for the
community, and assorted emergency prep supplies.
  • Village move-in! Stephanie Fassnacht, August 10 1999
    • Re: Village move-in! PattyMara, August 13 1999