coho in Baltimore and Santa Barbara
From: Judy Baxter (BAXTERepivax.epi.umn.edu)
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 09:39:14 -0600 (MDT)
Paul - (sorry gang, for the previous repost - I wasn't thinking)

6. What should I do?

In your Baltimore situation I'd agree with an earlier post -
I vote for fliers -  not everyone is tuned into
email or wants more email.  A flier - maybe a regular time you hang out at a
coffee house ? , might get you started.  You'll need a bunch of warm souls and
a few burning ones.

We started with fliers and "forums" - >

Judy

-- e-mail:      baxter [at] epivax.epi.umn.edu
        (usually checked on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday)
15 homes - 7 new townhomes plus
        8 coop apartments               in a rehab Georgian building
(built as a retirement home in 1924 -) which also serves as our Common House
Two (3 BR +) townhomes  for sale - see our web page
a SMALLER HOME (1 BR) will be available this fall, as two households combine,
date still uncertain
 web page: http://www.jimn.org/mococo/