Re: equity caps
From: Bitner/Stevenson (lilbertearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 21:39:54 -0600 (MDT)
You are absolutely right about the distribution system being wrong, but
please do not despair! There ARE communities out there, like mine, that have
found a way to make affordable units available, and it can be done. If not
you, then who?

Rant all you like, as far as I'm concerned. It's great to see someone who's
as outrageous as I am. I hope you can put that energy to good use!
--
Liz Stevenson
Southside Park Cohousing