Help!
From: ann zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 12:00:35 -0600 (MDT)
Hi all!

I had a MAJOR meltdown in my email the last two days.  The Sr. Tech. at
Earthlink was able to save my bookmarks and address book.  However, all
the electronic medicine at the Earthlink Sr. Technician's disposal could
not save my email messages.  This means I lost EVERYTHING, including
every thing I had filed into nice neat little file folders (all the
minutes for the TCN Board of Trustees for instance) except 39 messages
still on the Earthlink server.

If you sent me any email that I need to see -- on the North American
conference, TCN trustee info, information on meetings, stuff I need to
respond to, etc. etc. etc., please resend it.

Thanks!

Also, send chocolate.

Ann Zabaldo

  • Re: Help!, (continued)
    • Re: Help! Mbembe, April 8 1997
    • Re: Help! Denise Meier and/or Michael Jacob, April 8 1997
    • HELP! Guo Rong, February 10 1998
    • re: HELP! Bill Germino, February 10 1998
    • Help! ann zabaldo, August 20 1999
    • Help! Communities Magazine, March 7 2006
    • Re: Help! pattymara [at] juno.com, March 8 2006