community clothesline
From: Arlene Hoffman (ahoffmanvisualimage.com)
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 22:56:34 -0600 (MDT)
Dear fellow cohousers,

Some time ago I wrote to suggest a community clothesline, and one of the
kind responders warned that it should be in the plans early, because some
people would have issues about it. Now we would like to consider the idea
at EcoVillage in Virginia, and we are wondering what those issues might be.
We also would value any hints about what kind of lines and layouts work
best. Do retractable lines work out well? How long can they be and how do
you support them in the middle?

Thanks,
Arlene Hoffman
_______