Re: clotheslines
From: Mac & Sandy Thomson (ganeshrmi.net)
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 15:19:55 -0600 (MDT)
Sharon Villines wrote:
> All clothesline dried clothes must be ironed.

Not here in Durango, proud to be one of the worst dressed towns in the
country.  The only ironing I do is to wax my skis and smowboard!   :-)

Thanks for the post Sharon.  I never knew there was so much to know
about hanging out laundry.  Yet another social art being gobbled up in
the jaws of technology.

- Mac
Heartwood Cohousing, where a very unusually wet summer has turned our
foundation excavations into mud holes, but where our construction slogs
ahead nonetheless.

--
           Mac & Sandy Thomson           Heartwood Cohousing
           ganesh [at] rmi.net                Durango, Colorado

"When Adam and Eve first saw each other, that's when the blues started."
                           - John Lee Hooker