Re: Clotheslines & Haning Out Clothes -- flabbergasted in England
From: Fred H. Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 09:32:51 -0600 (MDT)
Robert Morley morley [at] etobico.com

Perhaps some people on this list may be able to help with a problem which
has much exercised us and left us most distressed.  We live in constant
fear of a guest taking an apopleptic fit from moral danger unless a
solution is realised.

Despite the most diligent researches, we can find no domestic suppliers of
suitable vestments for piano legs, Messrs. Salem, Squeamish & Co. having
ceased trading in 1965 upon the much lamented closure of the Lord
Chamberlain's Office.

In the interest of decency and public safety, we beseach you: come to our
aid with the name of an American manufacturer of piano-leg vestments.
There must certainly be dozens.

--- rjm

Maria! La chiave!