Re: Clotheslines & Haning Out Clothes
From: Fred H. Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 10:07:18 -0600 (MDT)
Maryann Jones JONEMA [at] DWQ.SWRCB.CA.GOV

I have to admit, when we first hung up our clothes line everyone was
curious about who had those big bras.

>>> Robert Wiener <rwiener [at] netquarters.net> 08/22/99 06:06PM >>>
Re:  underwear on the line.

One may also discreetly hang the family underwear within the pillow cases to
ensure that no one may peep around the edges of your clothes line!