Your cohousing-L sub
From: Fred H. Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 10:08:17 -0600 (MDT)
Hi,
You are subscribed to cohousing-L as:

JONEMA [at] DWQ.SWRCB.CA.GOV  Maryann Jones

However your two posts to cohousing-L about clotheslines (which I
forwarded to the list) appeared to come from the address:

jonema.dwq_po.dwqmain [at] dwq.swrcb.ca.gov

Curiously the message partially quoted below appeared to come from the
subscribed address.  (It was rejected because of the subject line.
Messages about problems with the list should not be sent to the list.
They should be sent to me at owner-cohousing-L [at] cohousing.org )

I hope you can figure out how to consistently send from the shorter
subscribed address to avoid this problem.

Fred  cohousing-L list manager

Cohousing-L  See http://www.cohousing.org and Nbhd-tc --  Twin
Cities Neighborhood issues list.  See http://freenet.msp.mn.us