Re: Report from Two Acre Wood
From: Unnat (Zeniinet.net.au)
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 17:09:27 -0600 (MDT)
Hi Marty

I hear you.  We moved into our houses two months ago - it's whizzing by.
We also had a landscaping requirement and like you, am delighted that we
put the effort in early.  I feel that our 'honeymoon' was well served by
having a community focus like landscaping.  The gathering, hands on
activity of a united project is a great opportunity for people to get
over remnant shyness.  For me, I have felt old griefs in myself melt
away in gratitude for where I find myself now.

Robyn Williams
Pinakarri Community
Fremantle, Western Australia