Opening at Blueberry Hill Cohousing
From: Dee Dishon (ddishonerols.com)
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 09:46:11 -0600 (MDT)
Cohousing Friends:
    Blueberry Hill Cohousing in northern Virginia, Fairfax County,
Washington DC area, has recently had an opening. We are 19 single family
homes on hilly terrain located on an organic vegetable farm with a common
house, haven't broken ground yet, and are in the choosing house style and
associated details stage. Move in will be at varying times next year.
     We are planning an Orientation Session and site walk early in
September. Please contact me if you are interested in finding out more about
us and Blueberry Hill. Check out our website at www.blueberryhill.org
    Dee Dishon