ride to Concord/Boston area at end of Conference?
From: Judy Baxter (BAXTERepivax.epi.umn.edu)
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 21:41:40 -0600 (MDT)
This is probably a little early, but I'm getting excited about the conference,
so here's my question.

I'll be getting there from Sheffield Mass. area, by bus, I hope (haven't
checked details yet.  And going from there to my sister's place in Concord.  So
am hoping someone from Acton or that general area might be able to let me
carpool (i.e. ride with you, arrangements to be worked out) Sunday late
afternoon or evening.  I'm hoping lots of folks from the Concord/Boston etc
area will be there.

Please reply to me individually, not to the list.

Judy
-- e-mail:      baxter [at] epivax.epi.umn.edu
        (usually checked on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday)

**where we have 3 different clothesline locations, for 15 household, but none in
our entry drive.**

15 homes - 7 new townhomes plus
        8 coop apartments               in a rehab Georgian building
(built as a retirement home in 1924 -) which also serves as our Common House
Two (3 BR +) townhomes  for sale - see our web page
a SMALLER HOME (1 BR) will be available this fall, as two households combine,
date still uncertain
 web page: http://www.jimn.org/mococo/