Re: Expressions of Anger-off topic
From: Bitner/Stevenson (lilbertearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 22:36:16 -0600 (MDT)
I'm pretty tired of this thread as well, but I've been really jazzed to see
so many of my passing-for-middle-class sisters coming out of the closet! I
don't quite fit into any mold, having come from a very "old" WASP family
with a pedigree, but no money in my generation (downwardly mobile!).

Perhaps we should stop making such assumptions about each other.

Here's a little shameless self promotion- my letter to the editor of Utne
Reader got published this month. In it, I talk about making assumptions
about people, too. I'm on a roll, here, people. No prejudice is safe!
--
Liz Stevenson
Southside Park Cohousing