Re: Expressions of Anger Messages
From: S (scowleylibrary.utah.edu)
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 09:13:34 -0600 (MDT)
Great to see such action on this list!  This is better than T.V.!
Class Struggle ??? Whoooooeeeee!!!
Kudos to Sharon and Jan for raising the question of _Style Diversity_.
I agree...there is a higher plane than WASP politeness.  It has to do with
having to beat on it until forged into justice.  Strength, courage and patience
required on the part of all involved.  A lot like the difference between
demands for
"Peace" and "Peace with Justice".
The crucial element we have in cohousing is that, like Stuart says, we can
agree to
differ.  There's a wonderful warmth in that, don't you think ?
And what a lesson for kids!