Re: Expressions of Messages
From: Sharon Villines (sharonvillinesprodigy.net)
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 11:07:15 -0600 (MDT)
> "Peace" and "Peace with Justice".
> The crucial element we have in cohousing is that, like Stuart says, we can
agree to
> differ.  There's a wonderful warmth in that, don't you think ?
> And what a lesson for kids!

Very nice!

My children were raised Unitarian--a particularly liberal church at that.
Most of their friends were Jewish, Catholic, or Episcopalian--and KNEW who
God was. Mine had to decide.

My daughter, particularly, became very involved in the question of "Do you
believe in the trinity, ultimate goodness, the Torah or what?" Quite a few
adult jaws dropped when a five year old sprang that one on them but it was a
lot  more interesting that discussing dolls.

My son, on the other hand, said if no one knows for sure, why discuss it at
all?

Sharon Villines