Grande Demise of email
From: ann zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 12:39:44 -0600 (MDT)
I'm standing on the 14th St Bridge.  I have a gun to my head and there's
a wind blowing.

You may remember that last week I had a major email meltdown wherein I
lost everything EXCEPT my address book and bookmarks that I had
carefully saved to another spot on my hard drive.  Those have
mysteriously disappeared.  They're not even in the recyle bin.  (And
people wonder why I keep things on floppies...)

Today, I take grim pleasure in announcing that the meltdown is
complete.  I've not only lost all the messages since last week,
including all the ones I saved and those remaining to be answered but
I've now lost the address book and my bookmarks as well.

So if you've sent me anything in the last week that has not been
answered please resend it.

Now, where is that chocolate?

And that ax...?

Ann Z.