Re: Grande Demise of email-off topic
From: Bitner/Stevenson (lilbertearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 22:00:56 -0600 (MDT)
ANN! For heaven's sake, get some disk utilities and start taking better care
of your hard drive. It might be going bad, but maybe you just need to run
Norton and/or reinstall some stuff. You should probably get a real techie to
help you (esp. since I know not much about Windows machines), but if you
have one program going down the tubes, the rest could be right behind.
--
Liz Stevenson
Southside Park Cohousing