Sept. TeleTalk
From: ann zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 23:03:27 -0600 (MDT)
--------------2DCE0B268699505BE01D1899

Greetings all!

A reminder that this month's TeleTalk is a group affair:  the eight
folks who went on the cohousing tour to Denmark in June/July have been
invited to talk about what we saw in the Danish communities we visited.
Which was A LOT!

In a departure from the usual process I'm posting the magic bridge line
number to call on Thursday night Sept. 2nd 10:00 p.m. EDST.  Your only
charge is your personal long distance fee.  If there is another group
using the bridge line when you call just hang up and call a few minutes
later.  I'll chase them off when I call in if they're still on.

The magic number is:  702 248 7982

See  you on Thursday!  AZ
--------------2DCE0B268699505BE01D1899

begin:vcard
n:Zabaldo;Ann
tel;fax:301 431 6332
tel;work:202 546 4654
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
email;internet:zabaldo [at] earthlink.net
fn:Ann Zabaldo
end:vcard

--------------2DCE0B268699505BE01D1899--