tagline for cohousing community
From: Leni Nazare (nazareerols.com)
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 07:25:25 -0600 (MDT)
We are trying to come up with a tagline to use in our marketing
communiciations.  We held a brainstorming session and still haven't come up
with a tagline that clicks with us.  So here's my question:  Does anyone
have any favorite short quotes or "quips" or slogans about building
community and living in harmony with nature, and if so would you share them
please.  We will use these quote/quips/slogans to help us brainstorm a good
tagline for our community, the EcoVillage of Loudoun County, Viginia.  Thanks.

Leni Nazare
Marketing Director
EcoVillage of Loudoun County, VA
email:  nazare [at] erols.com