Re: tagline for cohousing community
From: Sharon Villines (sharonvillinesprodigy.net)
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 08:57:27 -0600 (MDT)
> We are trying to come up with a tagline to use in our marketing
> communiciations.

My favorite remains "Building a better world, one neighborhood at a time."

I prefer "world" to "society" since society has so many connotations.

Most people understand neighborhood as a familial reference so they know
what the phrase means.

"Building our future on common ground" is also a favorite with many but I
find it more obscure.

But I like the "building" in both because it gets at the root of things--you
have to construct this, physically as well as ...

Sharon.