Re: Sept. TeleTalk
From: ann zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 10:33:13 -0600 (MDT)
--------------9FAC53C1A1F887402E13C804

Hi Maggi and all!

Thank you Maggi for reminding me that not everyone on the listserv knows
what a "TeleTalk" is.

TeleTalk is a conference call I "host" monthly (except when I don't),
with a guest knowledgeable in cohousing or some aspect of the cohousing
process such as development or green technology.

Those participating dial a central number in the world of telephony
called a "bridge line" which allows up to 32 people to listen and talk.
It's one hour long and starts at 10:00 p.m. EDST.

This month's topic as  you know is talking to the 8 folks who went on
the Denmark trip earlier in the summer.  We learned a lot on that trip
and are eager to share our thoughts and experience.

This activity is brought to you free of charge by The Cohousing
Network.  Your only charge is for your L.D. charges.  Please join us:
702 248 7982

Ann Z.

Maggi Rohde wrote:

> On Mon, 30 Aug 1999, ann zabaldo wrote:
> > A reminder that this month's TeleTalk is a group affair:  the eight
> > folks who went on the cohousing tour to Denmark in June/July have been
> > invited to talk about what we saw in the Danish communities we visited.
>
>   What's a "tele-talk"?
>
>   -maggi
--------------9FAC53C1A1F887402E13C804

begin:vcard
n:Zabaldo;Ann
tel;fax:301 431 6332
tel;work:202 546 4654
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
email;internet:zabaldo [at] earthlink.net
fn:Ann Zabaldo
end:vcard

--------------9FAC53C1A1F887402E13C804--