National Conference
From: The CoHousing Company (cohocohousingco.com)
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 12:47:28 -0600 (MDT)
--============_-1275994170==_ma============

Dear friends,

I am organizing a session on "Resales in Cohousing" (after the initial
move-in) for the National Conference in October (in Amherst).
http://www.cohousing.org/conference99.html

I am looking for people who can talk about the experiences of the community
you live in.

Please contact me if you are interested in participating on the panel or if
you can suggest someone I can contact.  Thank you.

Katie McCamant

The CoHousing Company
"Architectural Design and Consulting Services towards the formation of
Cohousing Communities"
email: coho [at] cohousingco.com
web site: www.cohousingco.com
tel. 510-549-9980, fax 510-549-2140
1250 Addison St. #113
Berkeley, CA 94702

<bigger>Dear friends,

I am organizing a session on "Resales in Cohousing" (after the initial
move-in) for the National Conference in October (in Amherst).
http://www.cohousing.org/conference99.html

I am looking for people who can talk about the experiences of the
community you live in.

Please contact me if you are interested in participating on the panel
or if you can suggest someone I can contact.  Thank you.

Katie McCamant</bigger>