Re: tagline for cohousing community
From: Oliveau2 (Oliveau2aol.com)
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 21:42:15 -0600 (MDT)
In a message dated 8/31/99 10:53:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
sharonvillines [at] prodigy.net writes:

<< > We are trying to come up with a tagline to use in our marketing
 > communiciations.

 My favorite remains "Building a better world, one neighborhood at a time."

I really liked this too until a reclusive relative got offended by the
assumption that cohousing is "better" than the way she chooses to live. That
was a wake-up call. So I'd suggest going for invitation or exhuberance
instead of declaration. How about
"Ecovillage: caring of each other and the earth!"
or "Ecovillage: nature *and* nurture!"

-Lauranne
Lauranne Oliveau
703/453-0487 or 346-2489