Conference Panal Participants
From: Zev Paiss (zpaissearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 04:34:59 -0600 (MDT)
Hello Everyone,

I am organizing TWO sessions at the North American Conference in Amherst
this October 1-3.

They will be "Raising Children in Community" and "Creating the Social
Community" (this is an unbrella title that will include decision making,
group process and marketing).

I am looking for people who can talk about your experience with your
community.  It would be best if you have been living there at least a
few years.

Please contact me if you are interested in participating on one of these
panels or if you can suggest someone I can contact.

Thank you very much.

Zev Paiss
Executive Director
The Cohousing Network