Virus in Howard Mead's message on coho mailing list
From: Charles Nazare (nazareerols.com)
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 08:11:32 -0600 (MDT)
ALERT! ALERT!
Please be aware that the attachment Happy99.exe sent by Howard Mead with
the subject "re:tagline for cohousing community" contains a virus.
According to my husband, (one of the techies of this world), if you end up
downloading this email to your hard drive, do NOT open this email; just
DELETE it.)

Leni

P.S. Howard, I am very interested in the information you must have provided
in the attachment!  I hope there is a way you can resend it without a
virus. Thanks.