Re: Cohousing and car sharing
From: Unnat (Zeniinet.net.au)
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 17:12:36 -0600 (MDT)
> The private property ownership model of cohousing is very intrenched
in the
> Cohousing definition and Americans in general,and  this is one of the
hidden
> filters of cohousing.

> The private ownership boundaries of cohousing set some clear
limitations in
> most groups.

I had never realised this to be true, although I'm sure you're right.
Not surprising really, since we are one of only 2 or 3 coho groups down
here and the only one on this end bit of the earth :0)  This opens up an
interesting thread relating to 'purpose' - any starters?

Warmly
Robyn Williams
Pinakarri Community
Fremantle, Western Australia