Cars
From: Sharon Villines (sharonvillinesprodigy.net)
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 17:44:16 -0600 (MDT)
I lived very happily in New York for almost 10 years without a car. The
worst part of leaving New York was owning one again.

The key in New York was mass transit, all the necessities within walking
distance (work, shopping), and a car rental place two blocks over.

I loved it.

If car sharing can be worked out so the cars are dependably maintained and
predictably available, I would do it in an instant. The trick is
organization, which might be more difficult than owning a car.
--

Sharon Villines
MacGuffin Guide to Detective Fiction

  • Cars Sharon Villines, September 21 1999