re: Docs to conference?
From: Susan LaBarre (susalamindspring.com)
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 19:56:35 -0600 (MDT)
At 9:47 AM -0500 9/21/99, Stephanie Fassnacht wrote:
>Todd, I like your idea of sharing documents, and the ones you
>mentioned were great.  In addition to people's bringing samples to the
>conference, it might also be nice if there were some way to get
>representative samples of these documents on a subpage of cohousing's
>web page.  Anybody have ideas on how this might be done?

One of the goals for the cohousing network website is to have a templates
archive so communities can share their printed forms and organizational
documents. If you send me your documents in MS Word (preferred) or
Pagemaker format, I will publish them under the "community" section of the
cohousing network's website.  If you have your documents formatted in
WordPerfect, you should be able to save an "rtf" version which can easily
be opened in MS Word.

I can't set this section up immediately, but certainly within the next
couple of months.

Susan LaBarre
Webmaster
The Cohousing Network